Thursday, May 16, 2013

All That You Can Do With Computers, PDF Files & More


Have you ever thought about all the amazing things you can do with a computer?  Technology now days are simply amazing.  Just the other day we installed security cameras in our home that connected to our computer that you can view while you are away.  You can stream videos and other types of media while traveling on the road from a computer, and there is so much amazing software for computers out there that it’s a wonder how we ever lived without one.

At my work we use the computer every single day.  From the minute I get in the office, I have to clock in on a computer, and then I sit down at my computer and spend the entire day there.  Once I get home from work at night I will usually turn on my computer and do some shopping or browsing through social media.  It’s amazing to me how much I rely on a computer each and every day of my life, and it’s definitely something that I cannot live without.

Since the computer is such a popular thing in the world today, more and more people are coming up with great ideas for new inventions for the computer as well as new software.  One software I recently came across that was pretty amazing was a PDF reader.  With this software you could easily view and organize all of your PDF files, making life so much easier.  It’s amazing to me how much we totally take for granite.  This PDF software that I now use every day in my office is something I simply just use, I don’t ever take a minute to stop and think about how lucky I am to have all this software and technology so readily available to use at any moment.

If you are a computer guru, you really should take a minute to stop and think about all the amazing things we have in the world today.  Whether it’s a PDF viewer for your computer, a security camera for your home or even the internet which makes it possible to easily communicate with clients and friends, there are so many wonderful things out there for everyone with the simple snap of a finger.  Stop taking life for granite, and start counting your blessing and realizing just how much you have.  I promise if you do this you will be a much happier person, and will enjoy everything technology has to offer.

To check out one of my favorite PDF Software's go to  http://www.foxitsoftware.com/products/ifilter/.


No comments:

Post a Comment