Thursday, May 30, 2013

Loving my iPhone Bluetooth Keyboard Case

From the very first time I received my very own personal phone my husband has tried everything he could to protect my phone.   I remember one time when we were out in the back yard having a bbq with friends that I had placed my phone across the top of my glass of water thinking it was in a safe place and would not get “stepped” on.  Well it did not get stepped on but a little child ran by and bumped the table and “plop” down in the glass of water it went.   Hurriedly I pulled it out and took it all apart hoping to keep the water from seeping all the way into the inner parts.    You would think that my reaction was so swift and quick that the water would not have had time to get in side of the phone.  Hence we ended up having to buy another phone. 
  That was the time that the cell phones were almost as big as bricks.  The phones then got slimmer and slimmer making it really easy for me to no realize that they were in my hand or in my lap and if I moved or stood up the phone would drop to the floor.  Sometimes the phone would be ok but other times when I would pick it up the screen would be cracked.  Sometimes just a little cracked but if I had dropped it on the cement the whole screen would be shattered.  If you have ever had a cell phone you know the mishaps that can happen with even the most careful person.
  When cell phones started getting smaller there was even more things that could go wrong in damaging a phone.  I cannot tell you how many times I lost my phone.  Who in their right mind would make something so small that it could get lost in between the car seats?  And if your cell phone went dead there was no way of retrieving it which was another way to get a new phone.  With them becoming smaller and slimmer it became so convenient to slip it into your back pocket.  Yes once it even fell into the toilet.   Then along came the iPhone.  I really liked this one.  I could get on and surf the net while at a boring meeting.   Pinterest became my best friend and so many times I could quiet even the roundest child with a simple online game.  Since I have long nails typing something into my phone could be a problem.   Knowing how hard I am on my cell phones my husband surprised me one evening with an iPhone Bluetooth keyboard case.     This keyboard and case has been the perfect answer for me.   He knows me so well and picked out my favorite color.   I love the color because it is one that stands out and is hard not to see.

  If you are like me and hard on your cell phones you will probably want to check out getting a keyboard case at http://www.yourmobilesupply.com/iPhoneBluetoothKeyboardCase.

No comments:

Post a Comment