Monday, June 17, 2013

Found the best Veterinarian Cincinnati has

           There is nothing worse than to hear the squealing of brakes and the thump and then the cry of a wounded animal.  This sound tends to stop your heart especially when you are the owner of any kind of animal.   The day that this happened to me I would say was one of the hardest days emotionally that I had ever had.   I have the most beautiful white cat with the bluest of eyes that we named “Casper”.  Casper has become so much a part of our family that he thinks that he is totally human.   Have you ever heard the phrase “dogs drool and cats rule”.  Well I can tell you being a total cat lover this would be the truth in our home.   Casper had all the routine things done when he was little such as neutering and de-clawing and of course his shots.    He is an outside-inside cat.  He loves to be outside to explore and usually does not go anywhere but the front yard.  So when he is outside I know when I open the door he will usually be right there ready to come inside.
             Casper has really become attached to me and when I say attached I mean “attached”.  No matter what part of the house I am in he is there.  He will follow me from room to room and either sits on my lap or curls up at my feet.   I love having a cat that is so friendly and cuddly but sometimes I have to race into a room and shut the door before he comes in to have any privacy.   I have never had to go see a vet except for wellness exams and vaccine shots.
           That dreadful day all those “accident” sounds came floating in through my window sent my blood pressures skyrocketing.   I could not get the front door open fast enough to get outside.  There in the street was my beautiful Casper trying desperately to get up and walk.   The driver of the car that hit him was too running over to see exactly how injured he was.   As I knelt down to see how bad the situation was I could see that it was just an injury to his leg.  I could tell that it was broken so I carefully lifted him up into my arms.  My husband was there at my side and together we took Casper to the Veterinarian Cincinnati where Casper had been treated all his life.   When we arrived at the animal hospital they took Casper right into the back room.   The girl at the front desk was so nice as she filled out the paperwork.  I don’t know how she knew what I was saying as my speech came out garbled with emotion.   Just a short time later we took Casper home leg braced and all.    

          If you live in this area I would recommend this hospital for any major trauma to a pet and for any medical care that you precious family pet needs.  You can find them at www.beechmontpethospital.com/services.html.





No comments:

Post a Comment