Thursday, June 6, 2013

Great vacation home at Long Beach Island Rentals

We all watched in horror last year as Hurricane Sandy hit the east coast of the United State.   The destruction was unbelievable.   So much property was destroyed and so many lives were turned upside down.  As I watched what was happening from my warm comfortable chair within my safe secure and upright home my heart truly went out to those being affected by this hurricane.   Living in the mountain west we do not experience those kinds of storms and hurricanes.  I did however go to the Caribbean after a season of storms and the destruction was horrendous.  So as I listened to and watched what was happening had me glued to the television.  
                A friend and I have been getting together to plan a fun vacation this year.   She has been on the east coast and suggested that we go there this year for our annual vacation.  Going to New York City has never appealed to me as I am really a layed back kind of person.   But I was interested in going and seeing what the east coast had to offer.   We started looking at staying someplace other than a hotel.  The idea of staying in a home or apartment for an extended time sounded better and better.   When going online to check out places to stay we found Long Beach Island Rentals.                
                I was worried that the damage done last year would have that area in bad shape.  Seeing and reading what has been done to repair that area I saw that while it was not all completely repaired most of the area were again ready to invite visitors back.   They proved to be resilient and by going there with what all they had completed and restored what better thing to do with my vacation money than to spread it around in that area to help rebuild their economy and give me some wonderful place to visit that I had never been before.   
They found us the cutest little place on the beach to stay.   This home was only steps to the beach.   It was going to be such a fun place to visit.   I love exploring places and seeing all the quaint things a place has to offer but I also like having time just to hang out and read a good book.   I was excited to find out that close by they had a museum we could go to as well as a theatre.    They also have some water parks and an amusement park but I have those places where I live.  What I do not have is beaches.   Every time I had any question about something to do with where we would be staying they answered my questions promptly and put any reservation I had to rest.   I am so looking forward to going to the east coast where I will just “veg” for a whole week if I want to.   I heard that they have some amazing food here and also a big “Chowderfest”.  If you are looking to get away and have a new adventure you should really check out   http://www.lbirealty.com/ they are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment