Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Safe and Secure with a Home Security System


I find myself “hooked” watching the show Criminal Minds.   I can’t believe how many things can happen to either an individual or a family.   Each night before I would sit down to watch I would walk around my house twice to make sure the doors and every window was securely “locked”.   Even then while watching the show if I heard the slightest noise I would stop and push mute and listen.   I really don’t know why I put myself through all that torture for so long before I came to my senses and got Home SecuritySystems Phoenix AZ.   When seeing all the little ways in which someone could break into my house on the show gave me a lot of anxiety.
                  Now in having found a beautiful house in Arizona I choose to not buy a home with a basement.  I gratefully did not have to check that area.  I don’t know why I did not get a house with a basement because it really would have been a lot cooler with the Arizona heat having a cool place to go.    So I only had to check the main floor because my home was all on the same level.   However I have a 3 car garage, and having to check more area.   So I called a company to come out and tell me exactly what I had to do to secure the inside as well as the outside of my home.    The company sent out some great guys that explained just what securing my home would entail.   As it turned out it was a fairly simple process and one that they would be able to install the system in a short amount of time.   Having this system installed I would no longer be required to go around my house locking the doors and making sure every widow is shut and locked.   While this company’s employees were there they had a good laugh with me as I told them I was now feeling more secure and safe when watching my favorite show. 
One of these guys also told me that Criminal Minds was his favorite show too and wanted to know if I would like to really get the best viewing of this show.   Yes was my answer.   He then proceeded to tell me about the Home Theater Setup and Installation system that they offered.   As they were already there setting up my security monitoring system it would be very easy for them to set up a home theater system at the same time.   Having that system installed you can only imagine what a great experience I am getting now watching my favorite show. 

 I still get scared watching what is happening in each episode but now I am more confident that my home is safe and secure.   If you have a favorite “intense” show you love to watch and want to feel secure you should check out this wonderful alarm system at http://bear2protection.com/index.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment