Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer fun staying in a house from LBI rentals

                Every year friends and I try to find some place new and interesting to spend some of our summer vacation.  So this year we started looking around at some of the parts of the country where we have never been or places that we have only been to once.   We all have been asking other friends and co-worker where some fun places they have been.  Also we want to stay within the United States so that our money is spent helping the USA economy and not another country.  Don’t get me wrong I love going to other countries and seeing their culture but ever since the election things on foreign soil are kind of tense now we decided to stay in the US.   One of my friends had a co-worker tell her how much fun they had experienced when they went to Long Beach Island. 
                 In checking that out we found that yes it was damaged in the storm but that area was recovering very well.   They are trying to get the word out that Long Beach Island is “Alive and Well”.   Ok now is the time where we can literally “put our money where our mouth is” as my dad always used to say.  By that I mean that my friends and I are always talking about helping the economy here in the USA and so now we should go somewhere and spend money in an area that would help boost the economy of those who live there.   Money we would spend on a place to stay, places to eat, as well as things to do.  Online is a great place to find things and so we started looking.   We first needed to find a place to stay. 
              We found some excellent help at LBI rentals.   They had some great places that would be just what our group would need.  One of the places to stay was right on the beach.  It couldn't get any better than to stay within walking distance of the water.   A whole two weeks with nothing to do but bask in the sun and explore all the different things.  This will really be so much fun.   I was really excited when I found out there was also fishing available.   My dad used to take me fishing all the time when I was little and since his passing I haven’t had much chance to go fishing.  This was something I would be spending my money on.  

                Any damage that that had done by the storm would not be affecting our stay on Long Beach Island.   The rental company was making sure that we would be staying in a place that was fantastic.  There was an amusement and water parks close by if we wanted to take advantage of those.  However we have those here and probably would prefer to spend time exploring the local culture.   So if you are like me and my friends and want to get this great country growing again consider vacationing within the USA……and check out http://www.lbirealty.com/things.html for a great vacation rental. 

No comments:

Post a Comment